Saturday, 13 December 2008

first one out the way.

initially I wasn't really going to bother with contributing to a second blog after the 'Epiphany' one, but more and more I realise that really I do need a place to order my thoughts for my work.in a way it's the first step towards a possibly decent website.
i went into the studios today and wandered around the work put up for assessment. interesting to see how people display their stuff. when you see their work, at the crucial point of display and presentation, it's very different to what's been developing under your nose in the studio. it's exciting!
I think it's so important to really think about why you're doing what you're doing.
I can't be arsed with anymore writing. Iend up just going into rants and sound like a tosser.

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers