Wednesday, 18 February 2009

I'm quite enjoying the artist' book project we're doing at uni right now. having not been entirely focused the first week, I've enjoyed playing around with the pre-existing book format this week. having never been one for paper manipulating [i.e. just a bit crap at it] I bought a book from the recycling centre as a base. it smelt of mould and contains some truly awful looking recipes. It was called 'cooking with creda'. Is that meant to be like 'credibility'? either way, I'd rather get Jamie Oliver's Extra Virgin juices over my wares than attempt to cook that 60's shite.

like I said I'm having a good time with it, but I get the feeling that maybe it's not 'artist book-y' enough, as in not reading like a story, completely random in theme and has no discernible point.

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers