Thursday, 4 August 2011

Photography from Degree Show 2011



 
Violet Bound, Digital Still, 2011

So in a few days, I will have to (finally) fully dismantle my degree show. It has been a strange few months - hectic, brilliant, confusing, exciting- but now I'm back briefly in Edinburgh and need to start cobbling together a life beyond art school (good god).

Having had to leave for Venice before the official end to our degree show, I am eternally grateful to Ronnie Oakley and Gary Fisher for allowing me to leave this delicate job till this ridiculous date. It's meant a great deal less stress for me and my dad!

Anyway, to commemorate this odd standstill between one big thing and another, I thought I'd post a photograph which featured in my show. I'm afraid a website is beyond me right now, but I'm working on it.

No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers