Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Leith Late '12



 Leith Late is an annual event that sees the after-hours opening up of wee, Leith-based businesses (galleries, shops, cafes, barbers....) to host a variety of art events. I didn't get to go last year, what with being Venice Biennale'd oot my face, but was very glad to be able to attend this year:


 L: LL poster by David Lemm R: Superclub Poster

Superclub, the studio I shared (no longer, alas) with Holly, was a participating venue, opening its doors for a unique open-studio style evening. Practical reasons meant I didn't participate, but Holly produced some stellar content to represent the djcad alumni (keep your eyes peeled for HKY:CDLP hybrid soon): (images by HKY)


And more generally - the following images do contain some of my pals, but are very definitely taken by the talented Eoin Carey aka NOT BY ME, PLEASE GONNAE NO SUE ME

Leif

gonna miss Superclub (a wee bit)

3 The Hard (babe-ish) Way

Rachael exiting Rhubaba

my pal Jamie Johnson's great shutter work

Needless to say, it was a great evening and brilliant to have things like this happening in Edinburgh. I look forward to the next one (or hearing about it at least!) 


No comments:

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers